1) Shell the peas and wash them.
2) Drain out the water.
3) Take a pan and add salt and pepper to the water.
4) Bring it to a boil before adding the peas.
5) Simmer for 5 minutes.
6) Take a heavy saucepan and melt butter in it.
7) Add flour and stir continuously over low heat cooking for a minute.
8) Add milk slowly and stir continuously while cooking over moderate heat until mixture thickens and turns bubbly.
9) Add the sauce to the peas.
10) Place biscuits on top and sprinkle with onion salt.
11) Place cover and cook for 15 minutes or until the biscuits get done.