1. Cut uncooked chicken breast meat into 1-inch cubes. Add salt, to taste. Grind fresh peppercorns over the top, to taste.
2. Mix together, cover, and let sit in the refrigerator for an hour or so.
3. Combine ¼ cup lukewarm water and 1 teaspoon active dry yeast in the container of an electric blender. Let stand for 5 minutes.
4. Add ¾ cup water, 1 well-beaten egg, 1 cup all-purpose flour, and ½ teaspoon salt. Blend for 30 seconds. Pour batter into a bowl.
5. Dip chicken cubes into batter and deep fry in 1-inch peanut oil (350 degrees to 375 degrees F) until golden.
6. Use a slotted spoon to remove the browned chicken nuggets to a platter covered with paper toweling to drain. Continue in batches until all chicken nuggets are cooked.
7. Remove from paper toweling to a nice serving plate.