|Brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Tablespoon|
1. In medium saucepan combine brown sugar, water, corn syrup, butter and vanilla.
2. Place pan over a low flame and heat, stirring, until the sugar has melted to form a thick syrup.
3. Add biscuits into the pan. .
4. Simmer, for 10 minutes.
5. Then cover and continue to simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Spoon pudding into dessert bowls;
7. Spoon thick fudge sauce over it.
8. Place a dollop of dairy sour cream on top
9. Tastes best when warm