Radish Spicy Balls
|White raddish||2 Large|
|Bengal gram||3 Teaspoon (skinned/ Pottu kadalai)|
|Fennel seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Poppy seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated coconut/Coconut powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1⁄2 Small, finely chopped|
|Dried red chilies||3|
|Peppercorns||1⁄4 Teaspoon (adjust quantity as per taste)|
|Garlic flakes||2 , finely chopped|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Salt||2 Teaspoon (adjust quantity as per taste)|
|Oil||200 Milliliter (For frying)|
1. Grate the raddish and hardly squeese them and remove the juice from it fully and keep the raddish aside.
2. Now add all the above given ingredients and grind it without adding water.
3. The grinded dough should be consistant enough to make a ball, check it by rolling it while grinding.
4. If the dough is sticky or liquidy add some more bengal gram and adjust the consistancy for making balls.
5. Now make medium sized balls or in any of your favourite shapes.
6. Heat oil in kadai, Oil should be in medium heat (not very less or very hot).
7. Put the balls one by one as per the oil capacity and fry them till it turns golden brown.
8. Raddish balls are ready. This can be used in tomato curry, masala kolambu or had as a crunchy snack.