1. Chop the carrots, green onions and the shrimps, set aside.
2. In a small bowl beat the egg yolks.
3. In a mixing bowl combine the ground pork, shrimps, carrots, green onion, salt and pepper, sugar, oyster sauce and sesame oil, mix everything until all ingredients are well incorporated.
4. Take the wonton wrapper and place 1 teaspoon of the filling in the center, brush the egg yolks all around the edges and fold it into a half moon and seal the all the edges together,
5. In a wok pour the oil and heat it up to a temperature of 350 degree, once the oil is hot, fry the dumplings in the oil for 2-4 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Once done remove and drain excess oil in paper towel or strainer for 5 minutes.
7. Serve the pork dumplings with sweet and sour sauce.