Sliced Apple Crescent Rolls
|Ready to bake crescent rolls||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cinnamon||3 Teaspoon, divided|
|Tart apples||2 Small, peeled and sliced|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Separate crescent rolls into 8 pieces. Flatten and stretch each piece.
3. Mix sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon. Roll apple slices in this mixture; divide evenly among the rolls. Fold dough over apples and pinch to close openings. Place in baking dish.
4. Mix water, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and any leftover sugar-cinnamon mixture. Pour over dumplings.
5. Dot each dumpling with margarine.
6. Bake, uncovered, 25 to 30 minutes until rolls are browned.