|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cream wheat||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Place a kettle of salted water on stove to boil, while preparing the ingredients:
2. Add 3 beaten eggs, and enough tap water to form a dough.
3. Drop by tablespoons into boiling water and let rise. This takes only a few minutes.
4. Remove dumplings from water with a soup ladle, then add to giblet mixture.
5. Add enough water to cover dumplings and giblets. I sometimes add chicken flavouring.
6. Turn off heat, and add 1/2 c. sour cream 2 tbsp. vinegar