|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cream wheat||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Place a kettle of salted water on stove to boil, while preparing the ingredients:
2. Add 3 beaten eggs, and enough tap water to form a dough.
3. Drop by tablespoons into boiling water and let rise. This takes only a few minutes.
4. Remove dumplings from water with a soup ladle, then add to giblet mixture.
5. Add enough water to cover dumplings and giblets. I sometimes add chicken flavouring.
6. Turn off heat, and add 1/2 c. sour cream 2 tbsp. vinegar
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3058 Calories from Fat 285
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.6%
Saturated Fat 14.9 g74.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 59.8 mg19.9%
Sodium 1102.9 mg46%
Total Carbohydrates 592 g197.3%
Dietary Fiber 26.5 g105.9%
Sugars 5.8 g
Protein 83 g165.4%
Vitamin A 13.2% Vitamin C 1.7%
Calcium 173.9% Iron 890.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet