Chicken And Dumplings
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Peas||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Broccoli||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Chicken stock||2 Quart|
|Frozen mixed vegetables||10 Ounce|
|Chicken||3 Pound, cooked and diced|
1. Add onions, carrots, celery, peas, broccoli, and garlic to chicken stock. Cook until tender.
2. Add frozen vegetables. Cook 10 minutes.
3. Add chicken. Adjust liquid with wetter to cover chicken and vegetables, if necessary. Bring to a boil.
4. Drop dumpling batter on top of soup in heaping tablespoons.
5. Cover and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes. Don't peek.
6. Uncover and cook an additional 10 minutes.