Aj from the Kettlebottom Crew shows us the perfect game day recipe, duck bites wrapped in bacon. Watch how he dishes out yummy duck bites in bacon using only 3 ingredients.
1 Pound, brined
2 Tablespoon (or more to coat duck well)
8 Large, cut in half
3 Cup (48 tbs) (or as needed)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Drain the duck from the brine and pat dry on paper towels.
3. Cut the duck breasts into even pieces and place in a ziplock.
4. Add the Italian dressing into the ziplock and mix the meat and the marinade.
5. Put the ziplock into the refrigerator and let this marinade be overnight or for a few hours.
6. Wrap each duck piece in the bacon.
7. Use a toothpick to skewer the meat together.
8. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and place the bacon wrapped duck onto the cookie sheet.
9. Pop into oven for 20-30 minutes.