Duck With Pineapple
|Duck meat||6 Ounce, ready-cooked (115 - 175 Gram)|
|Seasoned oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Small, thinly sliced|
|Fresh ginger root piece||1 Tablespoon (Few Small Bits)|
|Spring onion||1 , cut into short sections|
|Carrot||1 Small, thinly shredded|
|Pineapple rings||4 Ounce, drained and cut into small slices (115 Gram)|
|Rice vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Pineapple syrup||3 Tablespoon|
|Cornflour paste||1 Teaspoon (Thin)|
1. To prepare the duck meat cut it into fine shreds.
2. In a preheated wok, heat the oil and stir-fry the onion until opaque.
3. Then add the ginger, spring onion and carrot and stir-fry for about 2 minutes
4. Add the duck and pineapple with the seasonings and syrup, blend well and bring to the boil
5. Thicken the sauce with the cornflour paste and serve.