|Duck||4 Pound, disjointed (1 Bird)|
|Thinly sliced scallions||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Minced ginger root||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Soy sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Chicken broth/Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Remove as much fat as possible from the duck.
2) In a bowl, sift together flour, cornstarch, salt and pepper.
3) Roll the duck in the flour mixture.
4) In a deep skillet, heat the oil and brown the duck in it.
5) Pour off the fat.
6) Add the scallions, ginger and garlic to the skillet
7) Cook the mixture for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
8) Add the soy sauce, sherry, Ac'cent and broth or water.
9) Cover and simmer for 1 hour or until the duck is tender and the entire liquid is absorbed.
10) Serve the Fried Duck hot, arrange on a flat serving platter
Calories 580 Calories from Fat 362
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g61.9%
Saturated Fat 12.2 g60.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 181.4 mg60.5%
Sodium 980.9 mg40.9%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.95 g3.8%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 41 g82.1%
Vitamin A 9.3% Vitamin C 28.7%
Calcium 3.5% Iron 56.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet