Crispy Duck On A Spit
|Ready to cook duckling||5 Pound|
|Soy sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Five spice powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Heong Liu Fun)|
|Monosodium glutamate||1 Dash|
1. In a shallow dish prepare the marinade, mix together all the ingredients and add the duckling to it.
2. Let the ducklings marinate for 1 to 2 hours; turn occasionally.
3. Place one prong on spit and tighten.
4. Insert the spit at the center of the turkey and tighten the other pong to hold the duckling in place.
5. Tie the wings and feet to the body.
6. Place the spitted turkey in the rotisserie and roast at 450°F for 10 minutes.
7. Lower the temperature to 325°F and roast for another 25 to 30 minutes per pound; occasionally brush with marinade during roasting.
8. Serve whole or carve and serve.