Baked Duck High Ridge
|Wild duck||6 , dressed and pan ready|
|Red pepper||2 Teaspoon, mild|
|Black pepper||2 Teaspoon|
|Small onions||2 , quartered|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), halved|
|Lea & perrins||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon (As Required)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a small bowl, mix salt, red pepper and black pepper.
2) Inside each duck cavity, place 1/2 teaspoon of this mixture, a small piece of onion, 2 pieces of garlic and 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons Lea & Perrins.
3) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4) In a Dutch oven, place the ducks.
5) To this, add 1/4 cup of cooking oil.
6) Cover and place in the preheated oven.
6) Cook, turning the ducks 3 times.
7) After about 40 minutes of cooking, add 3/4 cup water .
8) Cook for 2 more hours or until soft.
9) Serve the baked duck with rice dressing.