Duck And Green Bean Salad
|Vegetable oil cooking spray||1|
|Boneless skinless duck breast halves||1 1⁄2 Pound (4 Pieces)|
|Mushrooms||8 Ounce, sliced|
|Olive oil/Canola oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sweet green pepper||1 , sliced|
|Green beans||8 Ounce|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Whole grain mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Red leaf lettuce||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Freeze dried chives||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a nonstick skillet, heat vegetable oil spray and brown duck on each side for 6 minutes.
2) Diagonally slice the duck pieces after taking them off from the skillet.
3) In the same skillet, sauté mushrooms for 3 minutes and then transfer the sautéed mushrooms to a bowl.
4) Sauté green pepper for 5 minutes in the skillet after adding in 1 teaspoon of oil.
5) Stir in beans and water and simmer, covered for 10 minutes.
6) Drain the excess water and then mix in mushrooms.
7) Mix together remaining oil, lime juice, mustard, salt, and pepper for the dressing.
8) On a serving platter, arrange lettuce and then place vegetables on it.
9) Add in duck and dressing.
10) Serve at once on garnishing with chives.