Stir Fried Duck with Pineapple
|Sunflower oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Duck breast fillet||24 Ounce, skin and fat removed, cut into thin strips (4 Pieces, 175 Gram / 6 Ounce Each, Thick)|
|Chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Sweet sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned pineapple chunks in juice||8 Ounce, drained, with juice reserved (250 Gram / 1Can)|
|Spring onions||6 , cut diagonally into 2 inch lengths|
1. In a wok or a large, deep frying pan over a moderate heat oil and stir-fry the duck for about 5 minutes, such that it changes color on all sides.
2. Sprinkle in the chilli powder, as per taste and continue stir-frying for 1 minute.
3. Add the soy sauce, sherry, pineapple juice and salt and pepper as per taste and stir-fry for about 5 minutes or such that the duck is tender.
4. Add the pineapple chunks and spring onions for the last minute or when cooked to heat through.
5. Serve hot with desired garnish.