|Skinless boneless duck breasts||2 (Whole)|
|Ginger preserve||6 Tablespoon|
|Orange juice||6 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated orange rind||1 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a small saucepan, mix the rind, ginger preserves, and juices together, then gently simmer until slightly thick.
2) Rinse the duck breasts in water, dry well and brush with the vegetable oil.
3) In a broiler pan sprayed with a non-stick coating, place the duck breasts.
4) Broil the duck breasts for about 3-4 minutes on each side.
5) Thinly slice the duck into strips and serve with the ginger sauce.
Calories 418 Calories from Fat 245
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g42.1%
Saturated Fat 0.49 g2.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0.38 mg0.02%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.46 g1.8%
Sugars 23 g
Protein 16 g32%
Vitamin A 1.2% Vitamin C 30.1%
Calcium 0.9% Iron 0.42%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet