Grilled Duck Hollis
|Dry white wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|White vinegar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Seasoned salt||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon pepper seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Duck breast halves||16 Medium|
1. Prepare a marinade using oil, wine, seasoned salt, vinegar, lemon pepper seasoning, salt, dry mustard, pepper, paprika and Worcestershire sauce.
2. In a shallow dish, keep a plastic bag and place duck breasts into it.
3. Pour the marinade over duck breasts and close bag.
4. Keep the bag in the refrigerator to be marinated overnight.
5. While marinating, turn the bag occasionally for even distribution of marinade.
6. Arrange the preheated coals in circle or on sides in covered grill with a hole in the center.
7. Check if the center is on slow heat.
8. Wrap each half of the duck breasts with a bacon slice and then secure using toothpicks.
9. In the center of cooking grid, keep the duck breasts.
10. Cover the duck breasts and grill for about 1 hour till the duck breasts turns tender.
11. Keep turning occasionally to avoid blackening.
12. Serve hot in a plate.