2. In a bowl, combine vinegar, Chinese cooking wine, honey and corn flour.
3. In a large wok, heat water and add this mixture to it. Stir for a while.
4. Add spring onions, ginger and star anise.
5. Put the duck into the pan and pour the mixture on it for ten minutes.
6. Once the duck is soaked enough take it out and rub fivespice powder on it.
7. Put it in fridge overnight.
8. On a baking tray place the duck and roast it for 70 minutes.
9. Serve it with pancake, spring onions, cucumber and hoisin sauce.