|Green peas||225 Gram, unshelled|
|Vinegar||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Cinnamon piece||1 Inch|
1. Clean and joint duck.
2. Peel and quarter potatoes. Cut cabbage into large pieces. Shell peas.
3. Peel and cut onions into quarters and slit green chillies.
4. In a strong pan, put in fat. Saute onions without allowing them to brown.
5. Add duck and saute. Add all the remaining ingredients except vinegar with just enough tepid water to barely cover the solids.
6. Simmer till duck is tender. Add vinegar and serve hot.