Emily from King Cole Duck shows you how to easily cook a weeknight meal using a duck breast. One the duck is cooked there are many meal options to enjoy this fantastic flavour.
1⁄2 Pound (1 breast)
Italian herb seasoning
1 Teaspoon (as required)
1) Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
2) Score a criss-cross pattern on the duck breast skin.
3) Sprinkle with the Italian herb seasoning.
4) In a pan over a medium high heat, sear the duck with the skin side down.
5) Turn over and bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes.
6) Remove form the oven, transfer to a cutting board and allow to rest for 1 minute.
7) Slice the duck and serve with fresh green salad or stir-fry with some vegetables.
How many of you want to convert your kitchen into a restaurant? Alright, this special recipe with duck breasts are going to make your dream come true. Cook the duck breasts by following the chef's instruction and enjoy unlimited number of delicacies including salad or stir-fried vegetables.