Stuffed Duck Breasts
|Oil||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Rice||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup, Cooked)|
|Watercress||60 Milliliter, stemmed (1/4 Cup)|
– Preheat the oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– Nick the breast skin slightly to prevent it shrinking during cooking.
– Blend the egg, rice and watercress in the food processor. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
– Slit the breasts in the tube-style method, and stuff them.
– In a skillet, heat the oil and brown the breasts on the skinless side. Season with salt and pepper and transfer directly to the oven. Cook for about 12 minutes.
– Take them out of the oven and let them stand for 5 minutes. Slice them in thin strips and serve with a tomato coulis