Stuffed Duck Breasts
|Oil||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Rice||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup, Cooked)|
|Watercress||60 Milliliter, stemmed (1/4 Cup)|
– Preheat the oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– Nick the breast skin slightly to prevent it shrinking during cooking.
– Blend the egg, rice and watercress in the food processor. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
– Slit the breasts in the tube-style method, and stuff them.
– In a skillet, heat the oil and brown the breasts on the skinless side. Season with salt and pepper and transfer directly to the oven. Cook for about 12 minutes.
– Take them out of the oven and let them stand for 5 minutes. Slice them in thin strips and serve with a tomato coulis
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1076 Calories from Fat 312
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.8%
Saturated Fat 8.1 g40.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 467.1 mg155.7%
Sodium 686.4 mg28.6%
Total Carbohydrates 101 g33.7%
Dietary Fiber 2 g7.8%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 83 g165%
Vitamin A 46.7% Vitamin C 77.3%
Calcium 14.4% Iron 94.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet