This is a refreshing drink ...The color is light orange; the perfume is strongly dominated by the Caribbean essence of lime, the sweetness of the delicious Orangecello and well balanced from the delicate Cardamom fragrance. The drink is thick and pulpy, very tasty with perfectly proportioned flavors.
2 (with skin)
1 1⁄2 Ounce
To rim cocktail glass
1 Tablespoon (as needed)
1. Wet the rim of cocktail glass with lime wedge. Coat the rim with a mixture of cinnamon and granulated sugar. Set aside.
2. In a mixing glass, drop lime wedge, orange slice, simple syrup, and cardamom. Muddle well.
3. Pour orangecello and mango rum in it.
4. Fill shaker with ice. Stir and pour extra water out. Cover the mixing glass and shake well.
5. In the cocktail glass pour drink.
6. Garnish with orange peel and serve Thai tini immediately.