Welcome your guests into the New Year with this signature cocktail, the blue sparkler. It's a cocktail that is smooth and is sure to please a wide variety of pallets.
1 Ounce (recommended: Triple Sec)
Blue raspberry mix
1. Fill a martini shaker with ice, about ¾ of the way up.
2. Pour vodka, orange liquor, and blue raspberry mix in it. Shake 15-20 times
3. Into two martini glasses, strain the mixture, about ½ the way up.
4. Fill glasses with champagne.
5. Garnish with raspberries and serve immediately.
Add more blue raspberry mix to enhance color of your drink.