In this bartending lesson Clint will teach you how to make one of his signature drinks, The Milwaukee Morning. This drink is great, well, in the morning or anytime you are looking to wake up to a nice refreshing cocktail.
|Pineapple vodka||1 1/2 Ounce|
|Dry champagne||1 Ounce|
|Raspberry syrup||3/4 Ounce|
|Pineapple juice||1 1/2 Ounce|
|Lemon juice||1/4 Ounce|
|Ginger ale||1 Ounce|
|Raspberries||2 Medium (For Garnish)|
1. In a glass, add the ginger and muddle.
2. Add pineapple vodka, pineapple juice, campari and lemon juice and shake well.
3. Double strain into a tall glass filled with ice.
4. Top with ginger ale and champagne.
5. Add raspberry syrup as final touch.
6. Garnish with raspberries and serve chilled.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 259Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat %
Saturated Fat %
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 5 mg0.21%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 28 g
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet