Mixologist Elayne D shows us how to serve cocktails for dessert
Whipped cream cocktail
Smirnoff whipped cream
1 1⁄2 Ounce
Classic old fashioned cocktail
Agnus store bitters
Crown royal maple
1. For the Whipped Cream Cocktail: In a cocktail shaker with ice, pour in the Smirnoff whipped cream and baileys cream. Shake well.
2. Pour this into a martini glass and sprinkle some nutmeg over it.
3. For the Classic old fashioned Cocktail: In a rock glass, add the sugar cube, angnus store bitters and club soda. Using a spoon muddle the sugar cube well.
4. Add some ice cubes and pour the crown royal maple over the ice cubes.
5. Serve the Whipped Cream Cocktail garnished with a strawberry at the rim.
6. Serve the Classic old fashioned Cocktail garnished with a stick inserted into an orange slice and brandy infused cherries.