As part of the Philadelphia Magazine Guide to Holiday Entertaining, Stefanie Marco of Belvedere Vodka shows us how to make holiday drinks. This is part of a series of episodes recorded on location at the Miele showroom in Princeton, New Jersey.
Apricot blossom cocktail
1 1⁄2 Ounce (Belvedere)
3 Ounce (Moet)
Belvedere violet fizz
Cr me de violette
Fresh lime juice
1 1⁄2 Ounce
Hennessy maple sidecar
1 1⁄2 Ounce
Grade a maple syrup
1. For the Apricot Blossom cocktail: In a cocktail shaker with ice, shake all ingredients except for the Moet champagne.
2. Once done, strain it into a chilled Martini glass and top it with the Moet.
3. Serve the Apricot Blossom cocktail garnished with an apricot.
4. For the Belvedere Violet Fizz: In a cocktail shaker, add the grapes at the bottom of the glass and muddle it, just to release its juices.
5. Pour in the rest of the ingredients for the violet fizz. Shake well and pour it into a tall glass with ice.
6. Serve the Belvedere Violet Fizz garnished with grapes.
7. For the Hennessy Maple Sidecar: In a cocktail shaker with ice, shake all the ingredients well.
8. Once done, strain it into a maple sugar rimmed martini glass.
9. Serve the Hennessy Maple Sidecar martini chilled.