Jordan Winery estate sommelier Pete Yen demonstrates how to make his new Halloween party cocktail recipe: Neptune's Demise.
Mount gay silver rum
Solerno blood orange liqueur
Mint-infused simple syrup/Simple syrup
1 Medium (For Garnish)
1. Add three fresh blackberries and Mount Gay Silver rum in glass and muddle.
2. Fill a Collins glass with ice.
3. Strain the muddled blackberry-infused rum into Collins glass.
4. Add Solerno blood orange liqueur and mint-infused simple syrup.
5. Top with pineapple juice.
6. Garnish with mint sprig and serve chilled.