The Kalashnikov Cocktail Shooter, the how-to will style and inability to understand how to use a match to light stuff on fire. This cocktail is fire free, not by choice, but it is a pretty intricate little cocktail shooter. Tasting notes: fiery burn with a bit of sweetness after the bite of lemon, but starts with a fierce burn with an absinthe (black licorice) aftertaste.
1. In a shot glass, add dark rum and vodka.
2. Add a slice of lemon big enough to fit on top of the shot glass without faliing in.
3. Pour the absinthe over the lemon.
4. Add a pinch of sugar and cinnamon over the lemon.
5. Light the lemon on fire, put it out, drink the shot and finish with a bite into the lemon.