We cover two vodka martini's, the Crazy Cow Martini and the Mint Chocolate Chip Martini. If you're into vodka martini's or just don't like gin martinis, this is the one to try. Great after dinner drinks or serving at a party. Give them a try!
For the choco mint martini
Creme de menthe
Creme de cacao
1 1⁄2 Ounce
For the crazy cow martini
1. Frost the martini glasses in the freezer for an hour.
2. For the Chocochip Mint Martini: In a shaker, add ice cubes, chocolate vodka, creme da menthe, creme da cacao and shake well.
3. Strain into a martini glass.
4. For the Crazy cow martini: In a shaker, add ice cubes, chocolate vodka, coconut vodka and irish cream and shake well.
5. Strain into a frosted martini glass.
6. Garnish with a chocolate cube through a toothpick and serve both cocktails.