By far one of the most beautiful cocktails we've ever made and it shows. This is a cocktail to blow the minds of your friends and it's pretty damn easy to layer. Yes, LAYER!
Senior curacao of curacao
1 Ounce (Alternative- any blue curacao)
Captain morgan black
1. Fill a glass halfway with ice.
2. Pour in the licor 43.
3. Next, layer the Senior Curacao of Curacao using a spoon to pour over the glass.
4. The citrus soda is layered next.
5. The Captain Morgan black goes in last.
6. Garnish with lime wedge and serve as a refreshing cocktail.