Red and White Summer Sangria Recipes-Summer Cocktails!
|For the red summer sangria|
|Red wine||1 Bottle (1 l)|
|Brandy||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Club soda||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Simple syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Whole blueberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), slice|
|Blackberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Peaches||1 Cup (16 tbs), slice|
|Fresh orange||1 Small, slice|
|Fresh lemon||1 Small, slice|
|Granular sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|For the white summer sangria|
|Riesling wine||1 Bottle (1 l)|
|Orange liqueur||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Raspberry liqueur||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sparkling wine||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh peach||1 Small, core, slice|
1. Wash the fruits and slice it according to the desired size.
2. Place the fruit on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze. Once the fruit is totally frozen, use the desired amount in the recipe.
2. The remaining fruit can be put into a freezer safe bag, or container, and stored in the freezer.
3. Prepare simple syrup. Combine the sugar and water in a medium sauce pan. Simmer over medium heat just until the sugar is dissolved. Turn off the heat, allow it cool, and place it in a sealed container. Store it in the refrigerator.
4. Chill all the other ingredients as well.
Red Summer Sangria
5. In a large pitcher, combine the red wine, brandy, club soda, and all of the frozen and fresh fruits. Stir and taste.
6. Add the simple syrup according to your taste. Chill thoroughly.
White Summer Sangria
7. In a large pitcher, combine the wine, orange liqueur, black raspberry liqueur, prosecco, and all of the frozen and fresh fruits. Stir and taste.
8. Add the simple syrup according to your taste. Chill thoroughly.
9. Transfer the Sangrias to pitchers or punch bowls. Ladle into punch cups. You can put additional fruits just before serving.
Using fresh fruit for this recipe is highly suggested.
The frozen fruit will float in the sangria, but as it defrosts it will sink to the bottom of the pitcher or glass
Calories 783 Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.69 g1.1%
Saturated Fat 0.12 g0.61%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 19.7 mg0.8%
Total Carbohydrates 106 g35.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g13.9%
Sugars 91.6 g
Protein 1 g2.9%
Vitamin A 4.3% Vitamin C 76.2%
Calcium 3% Iron 3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet