|Orange juice/Mango juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ginger ale/Apple cider||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grapejuice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cherry juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In an ice cube tray pour water halfway in each slot.
2. Pour the orange juice, grape juice, cherry juice alternatively over the water and fill to the top.
3. Keep the ratio of half water and half juice.
4. Cover the ice cube trap with cellophane.
5. Place the tray in freezer for 120 minutes.
6. Take out tray from the fridge and dump ice cubes in a bowl.
7. Drop the colored ice cubes into a glass and pour ginger ale over the rainbow ice and serve.