Dee the Cocktail Deeva likes flowers in a vase, but not really in her cocktails... with this one exception
2 Ounce (Hendricks gin)
2 Teaspoon (dried flowers)
1 Teaspoon (few leaves for garnish)
20 (as required)
1. In a small bowl, add lemon and dried lavender. Pour one ounce of gin and muddle it well.
2. In a shaker, put some ice cubes, pour gin lavender mixture in it.
3. Add another ounce of gin in shaker. Put honey and shake it well. Set it aside.
4. Take a cocktail glass, tuck lemon as shown in the video, and fill it with ice.
5. Pour cocktail in glass. Top it with soda water.
6. Serve lavender rocks cocktail chill with mint garnish.