The Urban Swank Girls are back at it again sharing a few great cocktails from one of their local Houston faves, El Gran Malo. Known for their tequila infusions and fabulous food, El Gran Malo is definitely the place to be. Watch bartender Marcelo mix it up in the cocktail kitchen as he shows us how to make a Sexy Iguana and another tequila infused concoction with a twist, the Pumpkin Flip. These cocktails are great to add to your party cocktail repertoire.
FOR THE SEXY IGUANA
1. In a cocktail shaker glass add ice, and top with all the ingredients.
2. Add the cucumber, torn coriander leaves and mint.
3. Close shaker and shake well and vigorously.
4. Strain into a large cocktail glass and serve with a straw.
FOR THE PUMPKIN FLIP
1. In a cocktail shaker glass add ice, and top with pumpkin infused tequila, 1/2 ounce agave nectar, egg white and stout.
2. Close shaker and shake well and vigorously until all the ice disappears and the flip is nice and frothy, almost 3-4 minutes.
3. Strain into a large cocktail glass and garnish with a pinch of nutmeg.
4. Serve with a straw.