The Urban Swank Girls are hanging out in the "Cocktail Kitchen" with Mixologist Paul Espinosa. Paul shows us how to make the Lemon Sorrel Manhattan from one of our favorite places to dine in Houston, Sorrel Urban Bistro. Fresh ingredients are the tip of the iceberg for the refreshing cocktail. Nothing artificial here!
88 Milliliter (Makers Mark)
1 Dash (Peychauds)
30 Milliliter (Cinzano)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. In a cocktail shaker glass, combine the whiskey, sweet vermouth, bitters, agave syrup and lemon juice.
2. Add a sorrel leaf to the glass.
3. Add a whole cup of ice cubes.
4. Close shaker and shake well and vigorously.
5. Stain into a clean glass.
6. Strain again into a martini glass and garnish with a sorrel leaf.
7. Serve chilled.