Tuscan Lemon Drop
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For the Rosemary Simple Syrup)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For the Rosemary Simple Syrup)|
|Fresh rosemary||1 Bunch (100 gm) (For the Rosemary Simple Syrup (1 teaspoon finely chopped reserved for rimming the glass))|
|Limoncello||2 Fluid Ounce (Ventura)|
|Orange vodka||2 Fluid Ounce (Three Olives orange vodka)|
|Lemon||1⁄2 Large, squeeze|
|Rosemary simple syrup||2 Ounce (rosemary)|
|Ice cube||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Caster sugar||1 Teaspoon (for rimming the glass)|
|Lemon zest||1 Teaspoon (for rimming the glass)|
1. To make the rosemary simple syrup, combine water and sugar in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
2. Stir until sugar dissolves and then remove from heat.
3. Add rosemary and cool. Store in a clear glass bottle or jar with a tight fitting lid in the refrigerator.
4. Fill a shaker with ice and add measured amounts of Ventura Limoncello, vodka, lemon juice, and rosemary simple syrup.
5. Shake or stir well.
6. Put the rimming ingredients onto a plate. Rub a piece of lemon on the rim of a martini glass and dip the mouth of the glass into the rimming ingredients.
7. Strain liquor into the glass and garnish with rosemary sprig.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2037 Calories from Fat 51
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.4%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 61.6 mg2.6%
Total Carbohydrates 514 g171.5%
Dietary Fiber 18 g72.1%
Sugars 486.1 g
Protein 4 g8.6%
Vitamin A 61.4% Vitamin C 454.1%
Calcium 37.9% Iron 39.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet