This fruity, fizzy punch is great for celebrating any occasion, any time of day! I've been getting a lot of requests for non alcoholic punches and I think you guys are really gonna love this one!
Peach, pineapple and white grape juice can do no wrong together in my opinion and a splash of sweet pear juice adds a nice subtle pear flavor.
These adorable frozen fruit kabobs keeps the punch super cold and makes a great lil snack afterwards.
46 Ounce (1 can)
25 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)
1500 Milliliter, chill (2- 750 ml)
2 Cup (32 tbs) (Collect from two cans of pears)
For fruit ice kabobs
1 Pint, sliced thickly
2 Can (20 oz), cut into chunks (whole)
1. Into a large pitcher or punch bowl pour the pineapple juice, sparkling peach juice and sparkling grape juice.
2. Drain cans of pears and add the juice to the punch. Stir to combine.
3. Place the punch in the refrigerator to chill.
4. ICE KABOBS: On small skewers thread the cut fruits.
5. Freeze the fruit to use as frozen ice kabobs.
6. In a serving glass, pour the chilled punch and serve with the fruit ice kabobs.