1. Stir ingredients together in a large pitcher.
2. Add to barrel using a funnel.
3. For a small barrel, age for around three weeks, tasting samples each week.
4. When ready, pour out enough for one cocktail.
5. Stir with ice and strain into a cocktail glass.
6. Serve garnished with a maraschino cherry.
Fill barrel with water and soak overnight to deter leaks.
Barrel aging a cocktail like this JBT Blue Barrel Cocktail is a fun and simple way to add mellow and nuanced spice to a cocktail. This video shows you, how to age your cocktails in a barrel. You will love this new twist to your cocktails.