Grab a bottle of Martin Miller's Gin and 'Trade Up' a much maligned cocktail from the depression era of cocktails the 70's and 80'. Go to Facebook.comMartinMillersGin to find out how you could win 500 and have your recipe featured on Raising the Bar with Jamie Boudreau! You have seen Jamie concoct Blue Blazer style drinks before. Here is a new twist that is perfect for the cold weather ahead, the Green Blazer.
|Gin||2 Ounce (Martin Millers Westbourne Strength)|
|Ginger liqueur||1/4 Ounce|
|Cinnamon liqueur||1/4 Ounce|
|Blue curacao||1/4 Ounce|
|Bitters||1 Dash (Bitter Truth Old Time Aromatic)|
|Orange bitters||1 Dash (Bitter Truth Old Time Aromatic)|
1. Add boiling water to one of two large metal or ceramic mugs.
2. Add remaining ingredients to the second mug and ignite with fire.
3. Slowly begin rolling the alcoholic ingredients and the water back and forth from mug to mug.
4. As you roll the drink, position your mugs and farther and farther apart vertically to increase the length of the flame.
5. Cap each mug to extinguish fire.
6. Pour into pre-heated toddy glass.
7. Serve garnished with large lemon zest.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 181Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat %
Saturated Fat %
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1 mg0.04%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3%
Dietary Fiber %
Sugars 9 g
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet