Green Blazer Cocktail
|Gin||2 Ounce (Martin Millers Westbourne Strength)|
|Ginger liqueur||1⁄4 Ounce|
|Cinnamon liqueur||1⁄4 Ounce|
|Blue curacao||1⁄4 Ounce|
|Bitters||1 Dash (Bitter Truth Old Time Aromatic)|
|Orange bitters||1 Dash (Bitter Truth Old Time Aromatic)|
1. Add boiling water to one of two large metal or ceramic mugs.
2. Add remaining ingredients to the second mug and ignite with fire.
3. Slowly begin rolling the alcoholic ingredients and the water back and forth from mug to mug.
4. As you roll the drink, position your mugs and farther and farther apart vertically to increase the length of the flame.
5. Cap each mug to extinguish fire.
6. Pour into pre-heated toddy glass.
7. Serve garnished with large lemon zest.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 181 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.02 g0.03%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.04%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1.1 mg0%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3%
Dietary Fiber 0.01 g0.04%
Sugars 9 g
Protein 0.01 g0.02%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0.44%
Calcium 0.01% Iron 0.16%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet