Herbs can provide an amazing back drop to a cocktail. The Rubicon makes great use of rosemary and the herbal liqueur chartreuse. Both are a perfect compliment to gin and create a very refreshing libation. Oh, and don't forget your lighter; this one needs a bit of a flambé!
1 1⁄2 Ounce
1. Arrange small rosemary wreath in the bottom of a rocks glass add Chartreuse.
2. Shake remaining ingredients with ice and set aside.
3. Using an olive oil mister, flame misted Chartreuse into glass to ignite and "cook" rosemary briefly.
4. To put out the flame and finish the cocktail, simply pour shaken ingredients into glass
topped with crushed ice.
5. Garnish with a rosemary sprig and serve immediately.
Herbs can provide an amazing back drop to a cocktail. This Rubicon Cocktail is flavored with rosemary that goes well with the chartreuse. Take a look for the directions. Oh, and don't forget your lighter; this one needs a bit of a flambé!