Do those skinny jeans beckon? This watermelon martini might help you get into them.
For the orange flavored stevia syrup:
1 Cup (16 tbs)
For the cocktail:
2 Ounce, juiced
80 proof vodka
1. In a pan, add the water and stevia powder over low flame and stir until the powder dissolves.
2. Take off the stove and drop the orange rind into the pan and let it sit for 10 minutes. Remove the orange rind and your orange flavored stevia syrup is ready.
3. Shake watermelon juice, vodka, 1 ounce of the orange stevia syrup and lime juice over ice in a cocktail shaker.
4. Strain into a cocktail glass.
5. Garnish with a wedge of watermelon and serve chilled.