Apparently named for the cucumber and rose aspects of the cocktail, the Juliet and Romeo is a rather surprisingly pleasing mix of gin, lime, mint, cucumber and rosewater.
3 Medium, peeled
1. In a mixing glass or shaker, muddle the cucumber with the salt.
2. Add gin, lime juice, simple syrup, rose water, angostura bitters, mint sprigs and ice.
3. Stir well using A bar spoon.
4. Strain the mix into a cocktail glass.
5. Garnish with a single floating mint leaf into which you add another drop of rosewater and serve chilled.