1) Make the espresso on your espresso machine.
2) Into a cocktail shaker add a large handful of ice.
3) Then add in the vodka, kahlua and creme de cacao.
4) Put on the lid on and give it a good shake for half a minute.
5) Strain into a chilled martini glass.
6) Garnish with a couple of coffee beans and serve or keep it plain and simple.
Who doesn't like to sip espresso, especially when you shake it into an awesome martini. See this video that shares an espresso martini recipe which can be prepared in no time. Next time you host a cocktail party at home, amaze your friends with this flavorful espresso cocktail with a twist of creme de cacao. Take a look.....