Old Fashioned Strawberry Soda
|Frozen strawberries||10 Ounce|
|Diet creme soda||24 Ounce|
|Light cool whip||4 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla ice cream||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1) Add the strawberries to a bowl and mash with a fork.
2) Add 1 cup ice cream and 1/2 cup creme soda and stir well.
3) Spoon equal amounts of the mixture into 4 tall (14 ounce) glasses.
4) Top with the rest of the ice cream and fill glasses with the remaining soda.
5) Garnish each glass with a tablespoon of light Cool Whip.
6) Top with a Strawberry.