Lemon Mint Slush
|Lemons||3 , peeled and white pith removed|
|Orange juice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Ice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Or To Taste)|
|Sparkling water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Mint||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Mint sprigs||2 (For Garnish)|
1) Use a blender to make this drink in batches, dividing ingredients evenly.
2) Slice lemons and add to the blender with orange juice, ice, sugar and sparkling water.
3) Whirl until blended and slushy.
4) Taste for sweetness, adding more sugar if desired.
5) Add the chopped mint and blend again.
6) Pour the slush into tall glasses and garnish with mint sprigs.
7) Serve chilled.