1. For the chamomile vodka: In a clean jar with a tight-fitting lid, add the vodka with the tea bag.
2. Shake and wait about a week, shaking briefly every two or three days. Once ready, keep refrigerated
3. For the cocktail: Add 1 1/2 ounce of chamomile vodka, lemon juice, stevia syrup and 1 mint sprig along with ice in a cocktail shaker and shake well. Shake for at least 10 seconds so that the oils are released from the mint.
4. Strain into a cocktail glass.
5. Garnish with an extra mint sprig and serve chilled.