Stir Fried Chinese Cabbage with Water Chestnuts
|Brown bean sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh mushrooms||8 Ounce|
|Chinese cabbage||1 Pound (Also Called Won Bok, Celery Cabbage, Napa Cabbage)|
|Canned water chestnuts||5 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Mung bean sprouts||6 Ounce|
|Coriander leaves||2 (Or As Desired, For Garnish)|
|Fresh coriander leaves||1 Tablespoon (As Desired, For Garnish)|
1) Attach a slicing disc to the work bowl of a food processor and slice onion in it after cutting it to fit feed tube and keep them aside.
2) Slice mushrooms with firm pressure after stacking them sideways to fit feed tube.
3) Slice cabbage after cutting it into lengths to fit feed tube vertically.
4) Finally add water chestnuts to feed tube and slice them.
5) Take a measuring cup and mix together brown bean sauce, soy sauce, cornstarch and water in it and then keep aside.
6) In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, heat 2 tablespoons of oil and sautÃ© sliced onions in it for 1 minute.
7) Mix in mushrooms and sautÃ© them for 2-3 minutes until soft.
8) Mix in cabbage, water chestnuts and sprouts, tossing to mix.
9) Cook the vegetables, covered over medium-low heat for 3-4 minutes until cabbage is crisp.
10) Pour in the brown bean sauce mixture after giving it a quick stir.
11) Stir and cook the mixture until sauce thickens.
12) Garnish with fresh coriander and serve at once.