This drink is AMAZING. I’m obsessed. Its so fresh and light and summery I just want to drink it all day everyday.
4 Cup (64 tbs), seedless
2 Cup (32 tbs), peeled and seeded
Fresh mint leaves
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
2 Ounce (prepared juice)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
For watermelon and cucumber juice
1. In a food processor, combine watermelon, cucumber, lime juice and mint leaves.
2. Blend the fruit mixture until smooth.
3. Cover a bowl, with a kitchen towel, stream the fruit puree over it and allow to strain until all the juice is extracted.
4. In a glass with ice cubes, pour in the gin or vodka.
5. Stream in the tonic water, and almost fill the glass with it, leaving about 1” from top.
6. Pour in the watermelon juice mixture, and stir to mix.
7. Serve garnished with mint and slice of lime.