Mustard Sesame Slices
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Snipped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Green onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Prepared mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame seed||1 Tablespoon, toasted|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|French bread loaf||1|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Blend butter, parsley, onion, lemon juice, mustard, and sesame seed.
3) Slice bread and spread the mixture on both side.
4) Take baking sheet, arrange the bread slices, and bake for 20 minutes.
5) Rase temperature to 375 degree and heat for 10 to 15 minutes.
6) Serve warm.