This little libation really sizzles with chocolate and ginger and a cayenne-spiked chocolate rim. Lemon vodka gives it even more zest.
For the chocolate rim:
Semi-sweet chocolate/Bittersweet chocolate
For the cocktail:
1 1⁄2 Ounce
Godiva chocolate liqueur
Domaine de canton ginger liqueur
1. Melt the chocolate slowly over a double boiler or in the microwave.
2. Once smooth, stir in the cayenne pepper.
3. Pour onto a flat plate, let cool a little, then dip the rim of your glass in the mix. When dipping, tip and rotate the rim of the glass to prevent a suction effect.
4. Set the glass in the freezer to chill for half hour.
5. Shake the vodka, Godiva and ginger liqueur with ice in a cocktail shaker.
6. Strain into the chocolate rimmed chilled glass.]